【HOKKAIDO SAKE】OTOKOYAMA TOKUBETSU JUNMAI

Hi guys, have you ever been to HOKKAIDO prefecture?

It is located in the north of Japan. And it's my home town!
















Today let me introduce a super dry sake "OTOKOYAMA TOKUBETSU JUNMAI" from HOKKAIDO prefecture.

When I went to the tasting event at Japanese IZAKAYA, I found it Surprisingly. Of course, I knew this brands and had had it many time. Hmm.. actually I'm not a dry sake lover, my rank for this is not high. But my friends who likes a type of dry sake really love it. If you are dry sake lover, definitely try it. It should be good for you.

"OTOKOYAMA" is made by OTOKOYAMA corp.  (URL : http://www.otokoyama.com/index.html ) It is located in ASAHIKAWA in which I was born.






















<NOT MY TYPE>★★/★★★★★
ALC:.15.0-15.9%
SMV:+10
POLISH RATE:55%
Mark: -


男山 上撰 1800ml [北海道]



<fundcottage's sake RANKING> As of 18.8.2017

No.1   JUYONDAI (YAMAGATA) 
No.2   DASSAI (YAMAGUCHI)
No.3   KAMOSHIBITO KUHEIJI (AICHI)
No.4   BI (AICHI)
No.5   DEWAZAKURA (YAMAGATA)
No.6   HANAABI (SAITAMA)
No.7   YUKINOBOUSHA (AKITA)
No.8   ISOJIMAN (SHIZUOKA)
No.9   TOYOBIJIN (YAMAGUCHI)
No.10 BISHOUNEN (KUMAMOTO)

---------------
No.X  OTOKOYAMA (HOKKAIDO)




See you next time,

fundcottage

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

【YAMAGATA SAKE】JUYONDAI JUNMAI DAIGINJO

【SAITAMA SAKE】HANAABI JUNMAIDAIGINJO

【YAMAGATA SAKE】DEWAZAKURA JUNMAIGINJO

【YAMAGUCHI SAKE】DASSAI JUNMAI DAIGINJO MIGAKI NIWARISANBU