【YAMAGATA SAKE】JUYONDAI JUNMAI DAIGINJO

It's fundcottage. What's up?

Today I will share you my best sake that I have ever had. the name is "JUYONDAI JUNMAI DAIGINJO" It's perfect taste and definitely clear one. Also After taste is amazing. Makes me luxury feeling  all the time.




















JUYONDAI is made by TAKAGI SHOZO. located in MURAYAMA YAMAGATA. I think YAMAGATA is the most hot prefecture in Japan. As you may know, It has "DEWAZAKURA" "KUDOKIJOZU" and "TAKENOGAWA" etc. All brands of YAMAGATA sake are high quality and tasty. When I go to YAMAGATA next time, I will do the "SHUZO-MEGURI" that means going to lots of SHUZO for tasting sake. Really fun and you can talk to its SHOZO staff.















But JUYONDAI is a little expensive sake I feel. Hence I hope it will discount the price due to technology or something in the future. It's worth paying but.. Go TAKAGI SHUZO!


<PERFECT>★★★★★/★★★★★
ALC:.16.0%
SMV:+2
POLISH RATE:50%
Mark:
- fundcottage's YAMAGATA No.1 sake
- High recommended sake for the gift
- fundcottage's No.1 sake


Have a lovely day,

fundcottage

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

【SAITAMA SAKE】HANAABI JUNMAIDAIGINJO

【HOKKAIDO SAKE】OTOKOYAMA TOKUBETSU JUNMAI

【YAMAGATA SAKE】DEWAZAKURA JUNMAIGINJO

【YAMAGUCHI SAKE】DASSAI JUNMAI DAIGINJO MIGAKI NIWARISANBU