【KYOTO SAKE】MOMONOSHIZUKU JUNMAIDAIGINJO

It's fundcottage. What did you do this weekend?

This time I will introducing a KYOTO's dry sake "MOMONOSHIZUKU JUNMAIDAIGINJO"
I went to Auckland New Zealand this weekend, and I grabbed this sake at Japanese restaurant TANUKI "http://www.sakebars.co.nz/tanuki/"
Before writing about this sake, let me introduce "TANUKI". This Japanese restaurant was an amazing. Friendly staff and reasonable good foods. Thanks TANUKI. Their TENPURA was really original. Highly recommended.















Then in terms of "MOMONOSHIZUKU", I like this that goes well with sashimi or sunomono.
Speaking of KYOTO sake, I already knew "TAMANOHIKARI" and "GEKKEIKAN". But it was my first time of it. Was a dry taste and a littile bit fruit flavor. This is made by MATSUMOTO sake brewing. "http://www.momonoshizuku.com/en/product/index.html" GOOD JOB. When you enjoy having sashimi, I can recommend this sake. If you want to get it, now online store is also available. Check it out.





















<GOOD>★★★/★★★★★
ALC:15.0%
SMV:+2
POLISH RATE:50%
Mark:
- fundcottage's KYOTO No.1 sake


Good day,


fundcottage

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

【YAMAGATA SAKE】JUYONDAI JUNMAI DAIGINJO

【SAITAMA SAKE】HANAABI JUNMAIDAIGINJO

【HOKKAIDO SAKE】OTOKOYAMA TOKUBETSU JUNMAI

【YAMAGATA SAKE】DEWAZAKURA JUNMAIGINJO

【YAMAGUCHI SAKE】DASSAI JUNMAI DAIGINJO MIGAKI NIWARISANBU